You can use it by paying with the card at book stores, stationery stores, schools, education centres, universities, and other education entities, provided they have a POS and are within the Visa network.
You can also use it through a reimbursement process, with the following steps:
- Pay the expense, at any available store for that purpose, with your own personal debit/credit card (not the Coverflex card);
- Request the invoice with name and tax number (yours or from one of your family members);
- Upload the document (a photo of the invoice, with the date and amount) to the Coverflex platform, under the benefit Education Expenses.
If you submit an invoice which amount is higher than the available budget, the invoice will not be accepted by the platform.
If the request is accepted, the amount in question will be transferred to your IBAN account within 3 business days.
Please note that:
- if the invoice information is not clearly visible, then the invoice will not be accepted.
- if the fiscal information is incorrect, this request will not be accepted.
Use it as you please in places like Nova University, Católica University, Note, and many more!