For using this benefit, this is what you need to do:
- Charge your transport card (Carris, Andante, or other similar entities), at any available post for that purpose, with your own personal debit/credit card (not the Coverflex card);
- Request the invoice with the name, address and tax number of your company;
- Upload the documents (the photocopy of the transport card, and a photo of the invoice) to the Coverflex platform, under the Public Transportation benefit.
If you submit an invoice which amount is higher than the available budget, the invoice will not be accepted by the platform.
If the request is accepted it will be validated, and the amount corresponding to the budget will be transferred to your IBAN account within three business days.
Please note that:
- If the invoice information is not clearly visible, the invoice will not be accepted
- If the company's fiscal information is incorrect, this request will not be accepted.