This article provides clarification on the main questions regarding the Apple Benefit.
- What is the Apple Benefit?
- How can I use the Apple Benefit?
- Can I upgrade an Apple product?
- What is Apple Care?
- How can I cancel my Apple order?
- How long does it take for the Apple catalog to be updated?
What is the Apple Benefit?
This benefit, within the Technology category, allows you to purchase Apple products through Coverflex – you can acquire these products with VAT exemption and up to 10% discount.
These products include MacBooks, iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, Apple TV, AirPods, and accessories (including cables, adapters, and cases).
Note: You will only find the option to purchase Apple products if your company activates this option. Purchases are invoiced with your company's tax information.
How can I use the Apple Benefit?
In the Technology category, in the benefits tab of your Coverflex account, you can download a PDF with all available products.
After deciding which product(s) to buy, copy the product reference(s) (for example, MGN63PO/A) from the PDF and paste it into the application. The product information will be displayed for you to confirm and add to your cart. After confirming your cart and placing the order, the corresponding amount will be put on hold until your company approves it. Once approved, the order will be placed directly with Apple, and you will be notified with shipping information.
If products are in stock, they should reach you in about 2 weeks.
Please keep in mind:
You will only find the option to buy Apple products if your company offers this option. These purchases are invoiced with your company's tax information.
To confirm stock availability before ordering, contact us at email@example.com.
Can I upgrade an Apple product?
Yes, you can upgrade an Apple product by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing the order.
Note: Upgrades for Apple products only work for items to be purchased.
Let's imagine you want to purchase a MacBook with only 8GB of RAM, but you want it to have 16GB of RAM. Before making the purchase, you should contact us to request availability and pricing. Then, the purchasing process is the same, you enter the reference for the original product (with 8GB), Apple performs the upgrade, and we deduct the price difference from your benefits wallet.
Please note: It's not possible to upgrade a product you already have to a different one. For example, if you have an iPhone 14, you can't return it to buy the 15, at least not through our catalog.
What is Apple Care?
AppleCare is Apple's brand responsible for extended warranty and technical support plans for your devices.
- AppleCare for Macs: Each Mac and Apple monitor comes with a limited 1-year warranty and up to 90 days of free telephone technical support. Extend your coverage to 3 years from the original purchase date with the AppleCare Protection Plan. This provides direct and centralized Apple phone support for questions about hardware, OS X, and Apple applications. Additionally, you get global coverage for Mac and Apple monitor repairs through convenient service options.
- AppleCare for iPads: Each iPad comes with 1 year of hardware repair coverage and up to 90 days of free support. AppleCare for iPad extends this coverage to 2 years from the original purchase date of your iPad.
How can I cancel my Apple order?
To cancel your order, contact us at email@example.com.
If the order has not yet been confirmed by your company, we will cancel it, and the corresponding amount will be available in your account promptly.
If the order has been confirmed and sent to Apple, the process may take longer depending on the shipment status of the products. But don't worry, we'll assist you throughout the process!
How long does it take for the Apple catalog to be updated?
There is no set time for the Apple catalog to be updated. However, our team is always attentive to new brand releases!