This article clarifies your main questions regarding reimbursements requests.
- How can I submit a reimbursement request?
- When should I expect to receive the reimbursement?
- What happens if I don't have sufficient balance in my wallet to cover the reimbursement?
- What causes my reimbursement to be declined?
- I uploaded the wrong document for the reimbursement request. What should I do?
- Which benefit categories work with the reimbursement option?
How can I submit a reimbursement request?
Follow the steps:
- Pay the expense at any entity available to do so, either online or through the physical store, using your personal debit/credit card (not the Coverflex card);
- Request the invoice with name and tax number (please note that depending on the benefit category the tax number can be yours, your household's or the company);
- Upload the photo of the invoice with date and amount to the Coverflex platform, within the applicable benefit category;
- If the refund is approved by your company, the corresponding amount of the balance will be transferred to the account with the IBAN you have indicated within a maximum of 2 working days.
Please note the following: If the invoice information is not clearly visible, the invoice will not be accepted. If the tax information is incorrect, the refund request will not be accepted. If the amount requested for reimbursement is higher than the balance you have available in the benefits wallet, it will not be accepted by the platform.
When should I expect to receive the reimbursement?
If your reimbursement is approved, you will receive it within a maximum of 2 business days. If your reimbursement is rejected, the amount will immediately become available in your wallet.
Please note that this amount is reserved when you submit the reimbursement request, and therefore, you won't be able to use it for other benefits until the refund process is completed.
What happens if I don't have sufficient balance in my wallet to cover the reimbursement?
It's important to have sufficient balance in your wallet when requesting a reimbursement. Otherwise, you won't be able to proceed with the request.
What causes my reimbursement to be declined?
The approval of reimbursement requests depends on your company's benefit policy, and your company approves or declines these requests. If your request is declined, you will be notified along with the reason for the refusal. If this information is not sufficient, please contact the relevant person in your company.
I uploaded the wrong document for the reimbursement request. What should I do?
If your reimbursement request is still pending validation, you can cancel it. Then, you'll only need to create a new refund request using the correct document.
Which benefit categories work with the reimbursement option?
The active categories in the Coverflex app depend on your company's benefit policy.
The Technology, Professional Training, Parking, and Public Transport categories exclusively function through refunds. In the case of Education Expenses, Health and Well-being, Gym, and Senior Expenses categories, you can either directly pay with the Coverflex card or alternatively submit a reimbursement.